If you are experiencing issues with updating and installation of maps or having issues with your computer detecting your device, please try some of the troubleshooting steps below.
1. Ensure the USB cable is connected to your device securely and connected directly to a USB port on your computer or laptop. Do not connect via a USB hub.
2. Ensure the Device is turned on and displaying the connection screen as shown below. You may be prompted with options upon initial connection, please select "Computer". If you do not get the USB connection screen, please try with another USB cable.
6. Open Navdesk and on the left hand side you should see a list of functions such as: Navman online, My Subscriptions, My Maps, My Places, My Navman, Unlock Features, Activate etc.
If you do not see most/all of these functions, disconnect your device, and reconnect again to another USB port and wait for the USB connection screen to appear on your device.
7. Ensure you are running a compatible Windows or Mac operating system.
For Windows - 2000, XP 32 bit with SP2 or higher, Vista, 7 32 & 64 bit, 8 32 & 64 bit.
For Mac - OS X or higher (Mac Compatibility is currently limited to 2012 or newer Navman release devices only)
8. Changing Map Location/Path in NavDesk:
a) Open the NavDesk software on your computer. Make sure the unit is also connected and switched on.
b) Click on “My Navman”, and then select “Options”.
c) On the sub menus, click on “My Maps”.
d) Click “Change” button, and you may specify the location of the ISO file.
e) Click “Ok”.
If none of these trouble shooting steps help solve your problem, please do not hesitate to contact our technical support team on 1300 628 626 (AU) or 0800 466 286 (NZ) for further assistance.
If the above answer did not give you the answer you were looking for, or you need further information please complete the box below and we will answer your question personally.