The Mac OS X+ version of Navdesk is compatible with Navman devices from 2012 onwards.
These models include EZY100T, EZY200, EZY250LM, EZY255LMT, EZY350LMT, EZY270LMT, EZY360LMT, MY300LMT, MY350LMT, MOVE 30, MOVE 50, MOVE65, MOVE70LM, MYESCAPE II, MYESCAPE III, MYTRUCK, MYTRUCK II MY400LMT, MY450LMT, MY600LMT, MY550LMT, MY650LMMT, MY560LMT, MY660LMT, MIVUE DRIVE LM, MIVUE DRIVE FHD, MY ESCAPE IV.
1) Download the NavDesk software on the following link and run it. Navdesk is only compatible with OS X 10.0 to 10.12 only.
Click here to Download Navdesk for Mac OS
2) Double click on the Navdesk.dmg file. A window will appear and double click on the Navman installer.pkg
3) Click Continue
4) Click Agree to continue the installation and to agree to the terms and conditions
1) Download the Navdesk Mac software from the following links at the top of this page in part 1.
**This should install NavDesk Version 7.50 on your Mac. (If your Navdesk is already
this version, there”s no need to do this step. Please proceed to the next step)
2) Download the correct Map Data file from the following link for your model and save it onto your Desktop under “My Maps” Folder. To create the folder, click on the desktop, Go to “File” at the top select “New Folder” and enter the name of the folder.
**Please make sure that the folder contains this map data file only. This is a directory on
your computer and not in the Navman GPS.
Click here to go to Navman AU Mapping Page
3) Once done with the download, connect the device to the computer, switch it on and
Wait for it to display the computer connection screen. If prompted, please select “Computer”
1. Turn on your unit
2. Go to the Main Menu
3. Select Settings
4. Select My Maps
5. Select Map Set
6. Select the country you wish to load on your unit eg: North America
7. Confirm that you wish to load these maps by selecting Yes
8. The device will restart and load the International Maps.
Please note that when you first turn on the unit overseas, it can take up to 6 minutes for the unit to locate your position. This is because the GPS chip has a memory that allows it to approximate the location of the satellites to pick up the signal faster. When you travel a large distance whilst the unit is off, it needs to be begin the search for satellites from scratch and this is why it may take longer the first time you use the unit overseas. You will also experience this delay upon returning to your local country.
If you experience any errors during the map installation, please note down the error message and contact our technical support team on 1300 628 626 (AU) or 0800 466 286 (NZ) or via the contact form at the bottom of this page.
If the above answer did not give you the answer you were looking for, or you need further information please complete the box below and we will answer your question personally.